Yes ! Crown 1 Wood Finishing is open and ready to help with your cabinet refinishing needs!
We want you to know that we understand the seriousness of the situation we are facing, and we care about your safety and health. Our goal is to take all reasonable precautions to protect your family. For everyone’s safety, we are practicing some additional “social distancing“ protocol, including:
- We can give estimates over the phone or email if preferred.
- We will only be in your home for 3 days or less during the project.
- Only two professionals will be present in your home at any given time.
- We currently practice self-quarantine guidelines and will continue to do for the foreseeable future.
- Whenever possible we will wear gloves and respirators and spray suits if need be.
- The area we work in is completely sealed off from the rest of the home while we are working.
- During this time in particular we also run an air purifier in the space we are working.
- At the end of each day we will wipe down any and all surfaces we may have come in contact with, such as bathroom fixtures, any appliances and, of course, surfaces (countertop).
Really we just want you to know that we care about you and your family and will do our best to keep things clean and safe. If there are any special requests from you, our client, please don’t hesitate to ask. Everyone is dealing with this in their own way.
We hope that you will have the courage to continue to pursue projects like kitchen and bath cabinet refinishing the services we proudly provide. We look forward to serving you. Thank you so much for the opportunity.
As mentioned, we can give you an estimate over the phone or through email, or if preferred, you may stop by our shop for a consultation. We are going to do our best to get through this with thanksgiving and courage.
Hope to hear from you soon. God bless you and keep you. 2nd Timothy 1:7